Purpose: Work as many York Region Amateur Radio Club members on as many different amateur bands as possible.
- Member - must be a member of the York Region Amateur Radio Club
- Non-member - any amateur not a YRARC member
Amateur Bands: All Canadian amateur bands
- Certificate for a minimum of 50 band-contacts
- Certificates for additional multiples of 50 band-contacts (e.g. 100, 150, 200, ...)
- Presentation of certificates at club meetings
Winners: So far, it seems that the first and only club member to win the QSO award is Neil Macklem, VE3SST, who was presented with the certificate by Bob VE3BFM (now VE3WY) at the October 3rd, 2006 Club Meeting (from the minutes of the November 2006 Splatter).