- Built-it-yourself precision GPS instrument (1cm accuracy). [Patrick VE3WST 2009-12-09]
- Shows what stations are spotted on the air.
- Lists all ham contests each week
- A spotting network for testing your signal (cw)
- A ham search engine
- Propagation prediction software.
- CWGET Program for learning Morse code
- CWTYPE Program for learning Morse code
- 45 minute documentary on laying transatlantic cables
- Video about ham radio and the lead up to the Internet. I've found a nasty link on this web site by the way, and have complained to the owner.
- Hints about putting wires in trees
- All things 160 metres
- Antennas on a chip. Just the ticket for the Internet of Things [Steve VA3SRV]
- Repeater Database [Geoff VA3GS]
- Good site for those interested in DXing [Geoff VA3GS]
- Yet another antenna site [Geoff VA3GS]
- QRP [Geoff VA3GS]
- Analogue & Digital Radio Information & Courses [Don VE3IXJ]
- IEEE Article on the exploration of Pluto [Don VE3IXJ]
Sunday, 20 March 2016
Compendium of old links
My hobby: Reading old editions of the Splatter... However, I started this post some time ago intending to republish old links that are still interesting and that still work but couldn't find a whole lot (not that I have a complete collection of Splatters). So instead I'm publishing a lot of more recent links sent out on the Yahoo reflector. Apologies to those I neglected to credit.