Wednesday 5 November 2014

South Pickering Amateur Radio Club Meeting Invitation

I received the following email from Dave Dempsey VE3EAB of the South Pickering Amateur Radio Club. Hyperlinks were added by me. Google tells me it is 49 minutes from my QTH, without traffic.

73,
Chris

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies

I am emailing you today as your website lists you as a contact for your respective clubs surrounding the Durham Region Area.

I wanted to extend an warm invitation to your club members to attend our http://www.ve3spc.org/ where we have a Guest speaker from the Memory Project.

We will be having Captain Brian Cotter, Retired Royal Canadian Air force as a guest speaker for the night speaking on a few topics such as communications in the Canadian forces, His career history and long with current events and search and rescue.

Feel free to share this information with your club members and such.

Event Location:
Pickering Recreation Complex (Back of Building, Arena Doors) Meeting Room A
1867 Valley Farm Road
Pickering, Ont
L1V 6V3

Meeting [on November 13th] starts at 7:30pm, Guest speaker at 8pm, Coffee will be hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment